I want to thank my little sister Dawn of drawingclosertochrist.com for tagging me on What Kind of Pumpkin Are you. Dawn’s post are full of faith and encouragement, so I recommend checking out her blog. 🙂
When I first saw the title for this tag, my thought was, :”in the mornings when I look in the mirror, I am a scary looking jack o lantern.” 🙂
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who tagged you and link their post to yours.
- Link the original post so the creatorscan read them
- Use the original featured image and include it in your post.
- Copy and paste the meaning of the tag into your post.
- Answer the questions.
- Tag at least one person.
- Have fun and enjoy the rest of your month! I love the meaning behind this tag…
- Do you celebrate Halloween? Why or why not?
I do not celebrate Halloween mostly because I have taught in the evenings for a long time. Halloween isn’t a big deal for me. I am also concerned about how much it has changed over the years. When I was a kid, our costumes were astronaut, cowboy, super heroes, etc. Now it seems to be more about vampires, zombies etc.
If I was a parent of a child, I would be very concerned about safety for my child. I would look for safe ways for my child to have fun.
2. Cookie Monsters!Do you like to watch scary movies? Why or why not?
It depends on what kind of scary movie. The current ones that are mostly violence and gore, not so much. I like some of the older ones such as Hitchcock movies because the suspense was more from the plot and acting not gore.
3. Name 3 of your greatest fears.
Heights except being in an airplane is okay
Doctors, medical tests, and all that come with it
4. When was the last time you scared someone?
This will sound terrible. I scared someone at church last Sunday. I was early for my Life Group and was sitting in a chair in the Life Group room taking a bit of a nap. I left the lights off. When the wife of our Life Group leader came in and turned on the light, she saw me and got scared for a second until she realized it was me.
5. Do you believe in ghosts, angels, and/or demons?
I do not believe in ghosts. When we die, our soul/spirit either goes to heaven to be with Jesus or it goes to judgement.
Angels and demons are in the bible. Angels are faithful servants of God who help us. Demons seek to weaken, harass, and trick us.
6. Do you ever get déjà vu? What do you think it means?
I would not call it deja vu in the sense that most people think as far as a feeling that I have experienced something before. But I do get promptings from the Holy Spirit for guidance.
7. What are two of your favorite candies?
Chocolate especially good dark chocolate.
Chocolate especially good dark chocolate.with berries in it
If they wish to participate, I am tagging
Pallavi of curatingthoughts.blog
Anita of thejournalofanita.wordpress.com
Summer of notyourseason.com
Amanda of wildandwingingit,home.blog
Jenny of progressinbloom.com
Elisha of africaboy.home.blog