The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
I would like to thank Sarah of My Witness at aymerayd.wordpress.com for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award. I appreciate Sarah’s blog where she shares her faith and life. I recently found out we both like a favorite food of mine- Briyani. 🙂
Here are the Rules:
- Put the aware logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mentioned the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask you nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post (s).
Sarah’s Questions for Me
1. What accomplishment are you the most proud of?
What I am most proud of is not my accomplishment. It is what Jesus did for us by leaving heaven to come to earth to be born as a human baby, dying on the cross for us, and defeating death for us.
2.Who is your hero?
Jesus is my number 1 hero. I also admire people who have lived for him such as Corrie Ten Boom, Billy Graham, Martin Luther King Jr.
3. What would you say best sums you up?
I am an imperfect person who is trying to follow Jesus and share his love. I enjoy doing so through teaching and through being creative in writing etc.
4. What are you absolutely determined to do in life
I am determined to finish well. I am 61 years old and do not want to rest on my laurels. I want to finish strong and help as many people as I can and share God’s love with as many people as I can.
5. What is a lesson that you have learnt in life so far?
I have been through a lot in 61 years. The greatest lesson for me has been that Jesus is always with us and loves us.
3 Things About Me
- I love writing whether it is for my blog, drama scripts, or starting my first book.
- I love spending time with people from other cultures. 🙂
- I wish I could speak more than 3 languages.
My Questions for My Nominees
- What is a song that had meant a lot to you?
- What is a book that you enjoyed?
- If I were to visit your city, what should I see?
- What inspires you to blog?
- What is your favorite snack food?
My Nominees if They Choose to Participate
RDuncan of Heart Share at heartshare.blog
Arta of Notes from Albania at myblogalbania.com
Keziah of keziahe.home.blog
Thomas of The Happiness Nerd at thehappinessnerd.wordpress.com
Tracey of traceysworld.com
Nameera of nameerasheikh.home.blog
Melissa of theclimbtomylighthouse.wordpress.com
Made of Still at madeofstill.com
Alison of A Secret Spring at asecretspring.com
Deborah Marie of greatisgodsfaithfulness.blog