It’s December! This our last monthly tag of the year, Purple Rose and I hope you enjoy participating as we celebrate the most wonderful time of the year! December is most likely our favorite time of the year and we hate how fast it goes by, so we try our best to enjoy the moment and soak in the joy of the season. We hope you do as well! ”
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link their post to yours.
2. Link the original post so the creators can read them
3. Use the original featured image and include it in your post.
4. Copy and paste the meaning of the tag into your post.
5. Answer the questions.
6. Tag at least TWO people.
7. Have fun and enjoy the rest of your month!
Here are the questions:
1. If you could be a character in a holiday movie, who would you be?
2. What kind of holiday shopper are you: Black Friday? Christmas Eve? Yearlong hoarder?
3. What colors are your favorite holiday decorations?
4. Would you rather build a snowman, go sledding, have a snowball fight, or stay inside drinking hot cocoa?
5. If you were Santa Claus, what type of cookie would you want to be left out for you on Christmas Eve?
6. If someone offered you a gift card to any store you wanted, which one would you choose?
7. Name three words that best describe Christmas for you.
1- Joseph the husband of Mary and the earthly step father of Jesus would be fun to play in a movie. He always interests me because of what he experienced. I mean-angels speaking to him in dreams. escaping to Egypt with Mary and the baby Jesus etc.
2. None of them. I should say I hate shopping. I prefer to go to a bookstore and get gifts cards and then I am done. 🙂
3. Green and red are cool. Gold is cool too. But I don’t decorate. I just like to appreciate other people’s decorations.
4. Sledding and then stay inside and drink hot chocolate. 😉
5. It would have to be gluten free and of course- CHOCOLATE 🙂
6. Amazon.com gift card would be best so I don’t have to go to a store. 🙂
7. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus.
My Nominees if they choose to participate
From warmer climates where it doesn’t snow, so I can see what they say about snow.
Herry of herrychicounsels.com
Beverley of becomingtheoilandthewine.com
Sarah of My Witness at aymerayd.wordpress.com