I want to thank my friend Euyadeen of Quiet Moments with God for nominating me for this. She shares about her faith and about God in her blog. The link for her blog is- quietmomentswithgod.wordpress.com.
– Thank the blogger who nominated you.
– Tag your post with #awesomebloggeraward.
– Answer the questions given to you.
– Nominate and inform at least 5 bloggers.
– Give them 10 new questions to answer.
- Why did you start a blog?
I started writing my blog to share bible lessons for friends in other countries and then it grew to be about my relationship with Jesus, experiences with refugees and immigrants here, living with chronic illness and mental health.
2. Do you have a favorite verse?
Living with chronic illness a verse that means a lot to me is Philippians 4:13- “I can do all this through him who gives me strength”.
3. Favorite singer?
I love music by Kristene DiMarco, Jenn Johnson, Brooke Ligertwood, Nicole Mullens and Tasha Cobbs.
4. Favorite time of the year?
My favorite time of the year is the fall. I enjoy the cooler weather, One of my favorite holidays is Thanksgiving. Also in the fall I enjoy college football.
5. What blessing can you share?
The Lord has sustained me through so many difficult times.
6. Do you have a pet?
I wish I could have a dog where I live, but I can’t. My family had a golden retriever when I was a child. She followed me everywhere in the house, slept in my room, and was my constant companion. 🙂
7. Favorite TV program?
I like to watch The Amazing Race because I can see places from around the world.
8. Do you prefer to write a letter, text, phone call or spend a day with someone?
It depends who the person is. I use facebook messenger a lot with people, but for good friends I like to spend a day with them.
9. If you came face to face with Jesus, what would you ask him?
Can I come home to heaven now?
10. If you had one only one more day to live, what would you do?
Pray and share Jesus with people.
My questions for my nominees:
1- What is your blog about?
2- What inspired you to start writing a blog?
3. If I were blessed to visit you in your city, what would we do?
4- What is your favorite holiday and how do you celebrate it?
5- What are your favorite songs?
6- What is a book you have enjoyed?
7- What is your favorite snack food?
8- What is your favorite color?
9- What is your favorite movie?
10- Who would you want to have dinner with and why?
My nominees are:
Dawn of growingclosertochrist.com
Alim of forhispurpose.blog
Christina of Chasing Clarity at theontimeone.wordpress.com
Deandra of Imago Dei at deandrahurst.com
Amy of A New Life at anewlife256599767.wordpress.com
Fay Ann of The Inspirational Room at fayannswearing.wordpress.com
Ryan of Ryan Callahan’s Blog at authorryanc.com
Exquisite Life at sk8sandhu.wordpress.com
Rachael of Finding Joy in the Journey at rachaeljoyadventures.wordpress.com