Mrs. Holliman nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. She is a relatively new blogger who shares her faith in her blog. Her blog is God’s Love at godscourage.wordpress.com. Thank you Mrs. Holliman 🙂
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
- Nominate new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in you post
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts
Her questions for me:
- What is you favorite thing about life?
My favorite thing about life is knowing Jesus and serving him. My life has been a wonderful adventure following him
2. How do you feel about how the world is becoming?
The world is progressively getting worse with all of the violence, disasters and such. I believe we are getting closer to the end times.
3. Do you love the beach?
I definitely love the beach, Interestingly, I have been to beaches in Romania, and Mexico but not in the U.S. I hope to see a beach in the U.S. It is on my bucket list.
4. Have your heart ever been broken before?
Romantically a few times but that is in the distant past. My heart breaks all of the time for my refugee friends hearing what they have been through.
5. What makes you happy?
Time with friends, reading other blogs, worshiping at church, spending time with other cultures, TRAVEL.
6. What is your favorite movie?
My favorite movie series is Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit movies. A very close second is all of the Star Wars movies.
7 If you had to choose between Hawaii and Bahamas! which one would you pick?why
I would choose the Bahamas at this point because maybe I could visit my sister in Jesus Beverly of becomingtheoilandwine.com by getting on a ship from the Bahamas to Antigua 🙂
8. Are you an outdoor person or indoor person?why
I am both depending on the weather. If it is too hot, I have to stay indoors or the heat does me in with the chronic illnesses I have. I love being outside in the fall.
9 Where do you find inspiration for your blog posts?
My inspiration comes from my relationship with Jesus, from my prayer time, and also from moments in life with my refugee and immigrant friends.
10. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you be?
Only 1??? so hard. I love Mulligatawny soup. 🙂
11. What is one way you relieve stress at the end of the day?
Listening to worship music always helps me unwind. Sometimes I binge watch on Netflix.
My nominees if you choose to participate:
Brenda of Beauty for Ashes/He Saved My Life at brendabiscamp.com.
Ann of “The Vine”-The Christian Blog at thevine.blog
Sally of Theology of a Newfoundland Housewife at newfoundlandhousewifestheology.com
Lesly of Contemplations at contemplations868.wordpress.com
Christina of Chasing Clarity at theontimeone.wordpress.com
Bukola of bukolaorry.com
Euyadeen of Quiet Moments with God at quietmomentswithgod.wordpress.com
Renee of Heart Tokens at heartokens.home.blog
Saania of Fun with Philosophy at saania2806.wordpress.com
Ayodimeji of oluwatokia.wordpress.com
My Questions for my nominees if they choose to participate-no obligation just giving some promo for you 🙂
- If I could visit you in your hometown, where would we go?
2. What is your blog about? So you can intro 🙂
3. If you could travel to another country, which one and why?
4. Who would you most like to spend a day with?
5. If Jesus were to knock on your door for a visit, what would you think?
6. What is your favorite holiday and how do you celebrate it?
7- What was your favorite subject in school?
8- What are some songs that are meaningful for you?
9- What is your favorite kind of food?
10- What is a book or are some books you have enjoyed recently?
11- What is one of you favorite posts you have written? Perhaps add a link in your answer 🙂