Mrs. Holliman of godscourage.wordpress.com nominated me the Liebster Award.I would like to thank her. Please check out her blog where she shares about her life and faith.
I accepted this because I want to spotlight some new bloggers. I remember how it felt when I first got started again when someone shared a post of mine or nominated me for awards. It helped a lot, so I want to pray it forward today.
The Rules To Award:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and use the Liebster award logo
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you
- Nominate 11 bloggers and ask them 11 questions
- Notify your 11 nominees
11 Facts about Me
1- I have traveled to ten countries and for eleven ministry trips overseas.
2- I love the fall because of cooler weather and college football.
3- I hate extremely hot days.
4- I want to see dolphins someday.
5- Dolphins and dogs are my favorite animals.
6- When I went to school in Minneapolis, I worked as a janitor part-time for Billy Graham’s ministry headquarters. I met Billy Graham while working there. BIG thrill for me.
7- I also met Bill Bright founder of Campus Crusade when I lived in Minneapolis. Also a BIG thrill for me.
8- My undergraduate degree has 3 majors, Biblical Studies, Organizational Leadership, and Psychology. I was a bit crazy for studies haha.
9- I think it would be fun to road trip and visit fellow bloggers.
10- I love mangoes but it is hard to get good ones in Nebraska.
11- Last but for me most important, Jesus is my reason for life.
Mrs. Holliman’s questions for me:
My 11 Questions For My Nominees:
- What is your zodiac sign?
I don’t pay attention to the zodiac. Jesus is my guide for my life 🙂
2.When was your last vacation?
My last vacation trip was to Brazil in the summer of 2015 to teach English.
3.What is your favorite music?
My favorite music is worship music.
4.What is your favorite water park?
Not sure because I haven’t been to any.
5. What is your #1 goal?
My #1 goal is to share the love of Jesus.
6. Why do you read my post and follow me?
I read your posts and follow you because I enjoy learning about other people.
7. What does happiness mean to you?
Happiness for me is time with friends, being in worship, and learning and growing.
8. What is the meaning of your blog?
My blog is about my life with Jesus, my life with my refugee and immigrant friends, my life with chronic illness and depression.
9. When was the last time you did any Act Of Kindness?
I seek to do them every day.
10. Do you believe the world is changing for the good or the bad?
I believe the world is getting worse, but one day Jesus will return and it will change for the good forever.
11. Can you spend 1 week without any electronic?
Yes, I can but don’t plan to 🙂
Ris of risparker.com
Peevee of Life Drafts at peeveeblog.wordpress.com
Donne of diaryofatiredmadwoman..wordpress.com
Hanna of gracetobeimperfect.com
Brenda of Beauty from Ashes at brendabiscamp.home.blog
Rev. Georgetta Head of journeythroughlifeministries.com
Terri of diaryofaquadriplegic.com
Lydia of gracecamecom.wordpress.com
YBP of passcodelove.com
My Questions for my nominees if they choose to participate. No obligation 🙂
- What is your blog about?
- What is your favorite season and why?
- What is your favorite food or foods?
- Have you traveled out of your country before? if so where?
- What is your favorite place to unwind?
- What kind of music do you like?
- If I were to visit your city, where should I go?
- What is/are your favorite movies or movies?
- What is a book you recently read that you recommend?
- What is your favorite holiday and why?
- What famous person would you like to meet and why?