I want to thank my little brother of Africa Boy blog at africaboy.home.blog for nominating me the Behind the Blogger 2.0. In his blog he shares about his faith and also about his life in both Uganda and the U.S.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer all the questions down below
- Pingback to the creator: Ellyn @ Allonsythornraxx
- Nominate 5+ bloggers you’d like to know more about, to do this tag
- Why did you start blogging and why have you kept blogging? I started blogging at first to share bible lessons with friends who moved back to their countries, but my blog has grown to be about my faith, life with chronic illness and depression, and experiences with refugee and immigrants.
- What is your favorite type of blog post to write? I love to share posts that I think will encourage people.
- What are your Top Three favorite blog posts? This is hard to choose, but I will choose ones that might help others. Forgiveness From Me Led to My Father Receiving Forgiveness from God Jesus Understands Trauma May is Mental Health Awareness Month-Depression and Anxiety
- What are some of your favorite things to do to relax? Go to coffee shops, read, listen to worship music, visit friends, watch movies
- What are three of your favorite things? My bible, worship music, coffee, other cultures- oops 4
- What are your proudest blogging moments? When my blog encourages someone
- What are your hobbies outside of blogging? Spending time with friends from other countries, languages
- Describe your personality in three words. Ambivert, Friendly, Humorous
- What are your top three pet peeves? People who click like but don’t view the post, people who talk in movie theaters, rude people
- What’s something your followers don’t know about you? I love the TV show Amazing Race
My nominees if they choose to participate
Rene of Heart Tokens at hearttokens.home.blog
Saania of Fun with Philosophy at saania2806.wordpress.com
Sara of my brokenaorta.com
Manjul of inumerablethoughtsblog.wordpress.com
Sarah of My Witness at aymerayd.wordpress.com
Wendi of simplychronicallyill.com
Tina of godskidspeaks.com