Mr. Holliman of A Happy Life at greathappyliving.wordpress.com nominated me for the Sunshine Award. I want to thank Mr. Holliman. In his blog he shares his faith and also recipes. His wife blogs too so sometimes I wonder if the recipes are his or hers 🙂 lol
The Sunshine Blogger Award Rules :
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
- Answer the 11 Questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
- Ask the Nominees 11 new questions.
1)What is your favorite book? Why?
The Bible is my favorite because it is the main source for learning about Jesus. For secular books- Lord of the Rings because it is the ultimate!!! 🙂
2)Do you have any pets?
No, I wish I could have a dog though.
3)How long have you been blogging?
I had blogged sporadically for a while but really focused on this blog starting in March 2018.
4)What is your favorite 2 quotes about faith?
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son so that whoever believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.” Jesus in John 3:16
“I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the father but through me,” Jesus in John 14:6
5)Have you ever made your own herbal tea?
No, but drink it sometimes.
6)What is your favorite disaster movie? If any
7)Do you think the government is going in the right or wrong direction?
Wrong direction for a long time
8)What is your favorite health food that you cook or buy?
Hummus. I love good hummus.
9)What is you favorite fruit?
It depends on the season. I have to say organic fruit tastes much better.
10)Have you ever been hiking in the snow?
Yes, when I was a teen.
11)Do you like taking walks?
Yes, they are a good way to clear my mind and talk with God.
My Nominees if they choose to participate. Please Check Out Their Blogs 🙂
Lydia of Lydia’s Blig at inhiserviceandlovingit.wordpress.com
Jenny of progressinbloom.com
Kim of Beyond My Limitations at fearandovercome.wordpress.com
Brother Craig of Perspicacious Perspectives at brocraigblog.wordpress.com
Rizza of Young Girl’s Voyage at younggirlsvoyage.wordpress.com
Charli Jo of Charli Jo’s WordPress at charlijosblog.wordpress.com
Fun Box at itsjusttipsandstuff.com
Jodie of Cut The Chronic at cutthechronic.com
Leigh of All You Need Is Jesus at byfaithnotbysight.wordpress.com
Sarah of My Witness at aymerayd.wordpress.com
Deborah of Great Is God’s Faithfulness at greatisgodsfaithfulness.blog
JLP of gardenfaith.com
My Questions for My Nominees
- Where is your favorite place you have traveled to and why?
- What is a book you have read that impacted you?
- If I visited your city, what are places to see?
- Fall is here in the Northern Hemisphere. What if anything do you like about the fall?
- What is a quote that means something to you?
- If Jesus were to knock on your door, what would you think?
- What is a favorite food of yours you suggest I try, has to be gluten free because I have Celiacs.
- Where do you like to be when you write in your blog?
- Do you have a favorite snack or drink you like to enjoy while you write in your blog?
- What is a movie that inspired you and why?
- What is your favorite holiday and why?