I want to thank Mrs. Holliman of God’s Love at godscourage.wordpress.com for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award.
The Versatile Blogger Award Rules:
1}Thank the person who nominated you
2}Link to the blog of the person who nominated you
3}Share 7 facts about yourself
4}Nominate 15 more bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
7 True Facts About Me:
- I only buy 2 colors of socks, black and white, because it is easy to match socks when I do the laundry.
- My favorite food is food someone else cooks for me. 🙂
- I enjoy traveling and seeing new places, but think flying on a plane is kind of boring now.
- International airports are interesting places but shopping malls are boring for me.
- I was once a wedding coordinator. See- Matt The Wedding Coordinator
- I have been to beaches on the Pacific Ocean in Mexico and the Black Sea in Romania, but have never been to a beach on the ocean in the U.S.
- Last and most important fact about- I trusted Jesus as my Savior when I was 19 and belong to him.
My Nominees if they choose to participate
Amanda of Wild and Winging It at wildandwingingit.home.blog
Adi of Adi’s Wings at adiswings.com
Anna of Faithful Surrender at annalovesjesus.wordpress.com
Souls Talks at lovecornerdotblog.wordpress.com
Pene Pasta for the Soul at justpene.com
Ashley of blogimommy.com
Georgetta of journeythroughlifeministries.com
Stu of stubaby777.wordpress.com
Christina of Chasing Clarity at theonetimeone.wordpress.com
Carly of believing-beautiful.com
Sarah of beautyfromashesca.wordpress.com
Zoey of humblyinquisitive.wordpress.com
Donne of diaryofamadtiredwoman.wordpress.com
Peevee of Life Drafts at peebeeblog.wordpress.com
Sharon of Resting in His Love at sharonpankey.wordpress.com