When I first saw the title- The Food Award 2.0, I thought okay this could be interesting to read, but has nothing to do with me because I only cook in the microwave. But then I saw I was nominated and saw the questions and thought, yes I can answer these questions because they have nothing to do with recipes 🙂
I would like to thank Elisha of Africa Boy for nominating me for this. I enjoy his posts which cover a variety of topics from his faith, life in Uganda, and life as a student here in the States.
Alright, here are the rules.
1.Thank the person that nominated you.
2. Pingback to the creator, Elisha at https://africaboy.home.blog/
3. Use the same featured image as your nominator.
4. Answer the five questions.
5. Create five questions about food.
6. Nominate five people.
Ok, now I need to ask five questions.
- What’s your favorite breakfast food? My favorite breakfast food is to eat fruit with organic peanut butter.
- Eggs and bacon or pancakes? Eggs and bacon because pancakes have gluten but also BACON anytime is good 🙂
- If your birthday was today, what would you ask your mom/spouse/sibling to make for you? I would want my friends from other countries to make food for me like tamales from Mexico, Briyani from Iraq, Pho from Vietnam, and Sarmale from Romania.
- What’s one food you haven’t eaten but really want to try? I would love to eat at a Seafood Buffet in a city close to the ocean. I live in Nebraska in the middle of the U.S., so we don’t have good sea food here.
- If vegetarians are trying to save the animals, then why are they eating their food? Good question. I think it doesn’t matter because they food they eat grows quickly all the time.
My Nominees if they choose to participate are some of my little sister bloggers 🙂
Dawn of drawingclosertochrist.com
Deandra of Imago Dei at deandrahurst.com
Herry of herrychiccounsels.com
Jenny of progressinbloom.com
Charli Jo of charlijosblog.wordpress.com
Deborah of greatisgodsfaithfulness.blog
My questions for my nominees 🙂
- What is your favorite snack and do you snack while writing your blog?
- What is a food you love for celebrating Christmas?
- If I lived in your city, could I stop by for dinner anytime?
- If I stopped by for dinner, what would we eat?
- If Jesus came for dinner, what would you cook for him and how would you feel?