I want to thank my little sister Herry of herrychiccounsels,com for nominating me for The Mystery Blogger Award. Herry loves God and it shows in her posts. It is fun to interact with my little sister who lives in Nigeria. 🙂
Put the award logo/image on your blog
-List the rules
-Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
-Answer the 5 questions you were asked
-Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
-You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
-Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
-Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
-Share a link to your best post(s)
Best Posts? Hard to say but here are a few:
Herry’s questions for me
1) What do you love doing at your leisure?.
I love to visit friends from other countries in their homes, write in my blog, go to coffee shops, and relax at home with Netflix.
2) How has been the faith walk?.
It has been a season of trusting God and seeing him come through for me in unexpected ways.
3) What would you like to say to your younger self? Things you wish you had known and worked on.
I would tell my younger self to pour himself into learning other languages. It was an ability I did not discover until I was 50.
4) Tell me anything I don’t know about you.
Shopping malls make me nervous lol.
5) Your favorite food.
But food other people give me is my favorite. Little sister you made this so hard for me. But I know- I love the food from the deli at Open Harvest and Organic and All Natural Store.
(Aside food that is given by others @ big bro matt )
3 Things about me
- I tend to relate things to Lord of the Rings, Star Wars or Start Trek. I have a huge inner geek. 🙂
- I LOVE to travel and see other countries.
- Jesus is the reason I am still alive. He wants me to share his love.
My 5 Questions for My Nominees 🙂
- What is your blog about? Introduce it for first time visitors 🙂
- When you write in your blog, where do you like to be?
- What is a book or movie that meant something to you recently?
- Who are a few people who inspire you and why?
- What is your favorite snack food?
My Nominees if they choose to participate. Some are new bloggers so please check them out 🙂
Happy Dance Cat who shares about life with Endometriosis at sparklywithendo.com
thevel.wordpress.com writes poetry
Ching Morris at allaboutlifeandlessons.wordpress.com
Sharon of sharonbrownphoto.com
Alethea of alethea’smind.wordpress.com
Ali Kerr of mynotsopoeticstories.wordpress.com
Grisele of inspiredgrisele.wordpress.com
Theodora of amazinggrace8life.wordpress.com
Summer of notyourseason.com
Pallavi of curatingthoughts.blog
Alison of asecretspring.com
Pene’ Pasta for the Soul at justpene.com
Anna of annalovesjesus.wordpress.com
Amanda of wildandwingingit.home.blog