I would like to than Elisha or Africa Boy for nominating me for Future Goals Award. The link for his blog is below in the pingback. In his blog he shares about life n Africa, life as a student, and his faith.
- Pingback to the creator, Elisha at http://www.africaboy.home.blog
- Use the same Graphic as your nominee did (as seen above).
- Share five goals for your blog.
- Share five goals for your life.
- Nominate at least five people.
Five Goals for My Blog
- My foremost goal is to write for an audience of one in hopes it blesses others. What I mean by that is I want to write for Jesus to share his love, glorify him not me, and pray that others are blessed, helped, and encouraged.
- Sometime in the coming months I plan to make my blog a private domain by upgrading to a premium plan. That will eliminate ads and give me the ability to add my own videos.
- I plan to continue to share about and advocate for refugees and immigrants.
- I plan to continue to share about living with chronic illness and how Jesus helps me.
- I plan to continue to share about depression and mental health issues in hopes it helps others.
Five Life Goals
I have to admit I smiled about this at first because I am 61 years old, but it is good to have life goals at any age. 🙂
- Share the love of Jesus with as many people as I can.
- Write some books and perhaps publish them as e-books through Amazon.
- Improve my Spanish.
- Travel more both in the USA and other countries.
- Get a better car.
My Nominees if they choose to participate 🙂
Dawn of drawingclosertochrist.com. She is moving to her home state and has changes coming. This might be good for her. 🙂
Sarah of My Witness at aymerayd.wordpress.com. She is a young student, so goal setting is good. 🙂
Cooking with Safina at cookingwithsafina.com. She is a new blogger who shares recipes. I follow just to look at the food knowing there is no way I can do what she does, but I do suggest checking out her blog. 🙂
Purple Rose of reluctantpreachersdaughter.wordpress.com
Malinda of truthforreallife.com