Joy encourages others so much in her posts and her comments. Yonnie also encourages me a lot when she comments on my posts.
The way this works: Thank the person who nominated you, and share their blog. Think of five bloggers that encourage and inspire you and nominate them. List five things about yourself. Lastly, ask your nominees five questions. Why five? Because five is the number that signifies grace.
5 Things About Me
- Jesus has blessed me with traveling on ministry trips in other countries 11 times. The countries- Romania, France, Mexico, and Brazil
- I am grateful the Lord led me to my home church where I have been a member for 25 years.
- I spend more time with refugees and immigrants living in my city than I do other Americans.
- Lord of the Rings is the best movie series ever.
- My mind tells me I am younger than I am. That causes problems for me sometimes 🙂
5 Questions For Nominees:
- Who in your life is your biggest encourager? Jesus of course 🙂 For other people I would have to say pastors at my church.
- How do you see yourself as being an encouragement to others? for refugee and immigrants through empowering them for their new lives in America for fellow American Christians through praying with them.
- When was the last time someone gave you words of encouragement? Sunday morning at church and Sunday afternoon in my Life Group.
- When you are down, what encourages you to get back up and keep pressing on? I face this often because i live with chronic illness. It is my relationship with Jesus and knowing there is fruitful ministry that get me out of bed and going.
- Who was your greatest encourager when you first accepted Christ? A married couple, Joel and Marlys, greatly encouraged me when I rededicated my life to Jesus.
My 5 Nominees are bloggers who encourage me a lot with their comments
Herry of herrychiccounsels.com
Dawn of drawingclosertochrist.com
Jenny of ofprogressandpurpose.com
Beverley of becomingtheoilandwine.com.