“When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them.”
Thank you Pallavi of curatingthoughts.blog. She shares about life as a mom and also writes free verse.
Thank the person who nominated you.
Link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
Share 7 facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 more bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
7 Facts about Me
- I celebrated Christmas in Romania in 2005.
- I enjoy Christmas decorations but don’t decorate my apartment.
- The last time I had a math class Ronald Reagan was President.
- I enjoy using my laptop to read the bible using biblegateway.com because I can bring up English, Spanish, and Portuguese side by side and practice languages.
- Nurses are okay but doctors stress me out.
- I have taught English Second Language for about 20 years.
- Last but for me most important- Jesus is my Savior.
My Nominees if they choose to participate.
Tangie of tangietwoods.blog
A new bloggers- Amy of siblingmotherslove.wordpress.com
Okay so I know I am supposed to nominate 15 and I only nominated 7, but this week is a bit rough so far, so 7 is good.
Thank you for reading. God Bless