I would like to thank Rene of Heart Tokens for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Please check out her blog. She shares her faith and also her life in a small town and about her family.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
Rene’s Questions for Me
1. What is one of your fondest memories? Teaching English in Brazil in June and July 2015.
2. Who taught you to ride a bicycle/and or a vehicle? I think that was my dad but that was a LONG time ago.
3. Did you have a favorite outfit growing up? If so, describe. I don’t remember.
4. What was your favorite place/ hangout when you were a kid or teen? The neighborhood swimming pool in the summer.
5. Can you remember your favorite pet growing up? Name and description. Definitely. Taffy was a golden retriever. She was my best friend. She slept in my room.
6. Favorite show or movie growing up. Star Trek.
7. Did you like playing outside growing up? What was your favorite? I was outside all of the time playing any sport.
8. Favorite gift you received as a child. My first football
9. What was your personality as a child? Naughty or nice? Did you believe in Santa Claus, tooth fairy, etc? My these questions are making me go WAY back. I was an outgoing kid normally well behaved. Yes I believed in Santa until I was 6.
10.What was the first tooth that you pulled and did you receive any money for it. My wisdom teeth and I still think I should have gotten money for that lol
11. Did you have to learn things the hard way or did you learn by other people’s mistakes? In school I understood things quickly. For sports I learned quickly too.
My Questions for My Nominees
- What is your favorite holiday and how do you celebrate it?
- If you could travel in space, would you?
- Dogs or cats? If you answer cats, we can still be friends even though it is wrong answer haha
- Besides Lord of the Rings, the best movies ever, and Star Wars, tied for best movies ever, what is your favorite movie?
- If I was your neighbor, could I visit for dinner? If so, how often?
- What is a place where you live that you recommend people visit?
- What is a favorite quote of yours and by who?
- What does Christmas mean to you?
- Why do you blog? What motivates you to blog?
- When you write in your blog, where do you like to be and do you snack?
- If Jesus knocked on your door, what would you think?
My Nominees if they choose to participate