I would like to thank Rene of Heart Tokens for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Please check out her blog. She shares her faith and also her life in a small town and about her family.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
Rene’s Questions for Me
1. What is one of your fondest memories? Teaching English in Brazil in June and July 2015.
2. Who taught you to ride a bicycle/and or a vehicle? I think that was my dad but that was a LONG time ago.
3. Did you have a favorite outfit growing up? If so, describe. I don’t remember.
4. What was your favorite place/ hangout when you were a kid or teen? The neighborhood swimming pool in the summer.
5. Can you remember your favorite pet growing up? Name and description. Definitely. Taffy was a golden retriever. She was my best friend. She slept in my room.
6. Favorite show or movie growing up. Star Trek.
7. Did you like playing outside growing up? What was your favorite? I was outside all of the time playing any sport.
8. Favorite gift you received as a child. My first football
9. What was your personality as a child? Naughty or nice? Did you believe in Santa Claus, tooth fairy, etc? My these questions are making me go WAY back. I was an outgoing kid normally well behaved. Yes I believed in Santa until I was 6.
10.What was the first tooth that you pulled and did you receive any money for it. My wisdom teeth and I still think I should have gotten money for that lol
11. Did you have to learn things the hard way or did you learn by other people’s mistakes? In school I understood things quickly. For sports I learned quickly too.
My Questions for My Nominees
- What is your favorite holiday and how do you celebrate it?
- If you could travel in space, would you?
- Dogs or cats? If you answer cats, we can still be friends even though it is wrong answer haha
- Besides Lord of the Rings, the best movies ever, and Star Wars, tied for best movies ever, what is your favorite movie?
- If I was your neighbor, could I visit for dinner? If so, how often?
- What is a place where you live that you recommend people visit?
- What is a favorite quote of yours and by who?
- What does Christmas mean to you?
- Why do you blog? What motivates you to blog?
- When you write in your blog, where do you like to be and do you snack?
- If Jesus knocked on your door, what would you think?
My Nominees if they choose to participate
30 thoughts on “Sunshine Blogger Award”
Thank you 🙂
Congratulations big brother! I think I believed in Santa past age 6 lol. 🎅 Thanks for the nomination.
Congratulations on the award and I think you should have received money for your wisdom teeth lol! I’v had one pulled out and it is no joke!
I agree. I had all 4 out the same time
Oh wow I can’t even imagine what that must have been like.
It wasn’t fun. I was 24 years old and the tooth fairy didn’t give me any money haha
Love golden retrievers and girl dogs are the best!
I nominated you for the mystery blogger award
Big brother, your answers are hilarious! Congratulations! Thank you for the nomination. I am honored.
You remembered your childhood experiences after so many decades, your brain is fantastic!
Thank you 🙂 lol
It is also funny to see you use ‘lol’. My pleasure!
Congratulations my dear!!!
Thank you 🤗
Congratulations and thank you for the nomination.
You’re welcome little sister 🤗
Congratulations and thank you for the nomination, friend! Live long and prosper 😉. And Merry Christmas!
You’re welcome and thank you. Live long and prosper 🙂 Merry Christmas to you too little sister 🙂
Congrats on the award big bro.
The wisdom tooth part though. 😁
And what happened at age 6 that you stopped believing in Santa?. 😁
A good read. 🤗
I figured it out because the same my mom bought was in our Christmas stockings 😂
Lol.. Sharp!. 😁
So no more “Santa will not give you this if you don’t do this and that” 😂
You are indeed deserving of this reward. I always enjoy reading your posts. Thank you so much for tagging me. God bless!
You’re welcome and thank you 🙂
Congratulations on your award