I would like to thank Autumn and Charity for me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Autumn’s blog I follow because it is fun. Charity’s blog I follow because she shares her faith and life. Please check out their blogs by clicking on their names.
Here are the guidelines:
- Thank the blogger (s) who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger (s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
Autumn’s Questions for me
1) What would be your dream job? Getting paid to travel to other countries to share the love of Jesus.
2) What big thing would you love to do if you had the means? Travel around the world
3) If a genie gave you three wishes, what would you wish for? Good health, money to travel, and a new iMAC
4) If you had the opportunity to change the world, how would you do it? Sharing the love of Jesus
5) What would you do with a million dollars? Donate money to Love Justice to help combat Human Trafficking, give to my church, travel around the world, buy a house and new car.
6) What would you name your pet dragon? Spock
7) Would you rather time travel to the past or to the future? Why? The future to see what will happen
8) What word would your friends use to describe you? Never really thought about this
9) What’s your favorite candy? DARK CHOCOLATE
10) What’s your favorite song? so many but a tie between Shout to the Lord and What A Beautiful Name
11) What are the greatest gifts God has given you this year? A change in my schedule
Charity’s Questions for me
1. We all have goals in life but what is the one true desire you have for your life? to be with Jesus forever
2. Are you of the belief that children under a certain age will be Heaven? Why or why not? Yes. God says- Come Let Us Reason Together. While it is hard to say exactly what age, little children are not able to reason together with God.
3. What is your go to Bible verse you when struggles abound? 2 Corinthians 1-Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.
4. Do you feel a revival coming, not to the US but to other parts of the world? There is one happening in places around the world already.
5. What song lifts your spirits the most when you are down? Besides the ones I mentioned to answer Autumn’s questions- It Is Well by Kristene DiMarco
6. Are you a front row pew sitter or a back row sitter? Depends on the Sunday. If it is a rough day with chronic illness and I think I might need to leave at time, I sit in the back so I don’t distract people.
7. Why is it that Jesus got totally ticked off with the money changer, made a whip, overturned tables and ran everyone out, but yet was quiet with Pilate and on his way to Golgatha?
The money changing tables were in the Temple that was for the purpose of worshiping God. Jesus was angry because of what they had turned the Father’s House into.
Before Pilate and at Golgatha, Jesus was in process of fulfilling his mission of dying for our sins so we could be forgiven and have eternal life.
My Questions for my nominees if they choose to participate
- What place you have not been to before would you like to travel to and why?
- What book or books have you read recently that you liked?
- Who do you like to hang out with and why?
- What is your favorite holiday and why?
- Coffee, tea or neither?
- Favorite food?
- Favorite movie?
- How did you celebrate your last birthday?
- If Jesus knocked on your door at dinner time, what would you think?
- Would you rather go to a doctor or a dentist?
- If you had the opportunity to travel in space, would you?
My Nominees if they choose to participate: