Here are the guidelines:
Thank the person who nominated you and share their blog.
Think of five bloggers that encourage and inspire you and nominate them.
List five things about yourself.
Answer the questions you got asked.
Lastly, ask your nominees five questions. Why five? Because it is the number that signifies grace.
I would like to thank my little sister Charity for nominating me for the Barnabas Award. I enjoy her blog and her sense of humor as she shares about her faith and life.
“You have been chosen for this recognition because of the encouragement and inspiration you bring to your readers.”
5 Things about me
1- I love to mentor and empower others.
2- I wish chocolate was healthy and could be a food group especially dark chocolate 🙂
3- Spending time with other cultures for me is better than Disneyland. 🙂
4- I think I am a millennial because I prefer hulu, google play, and amazon to going to movie theaters.
5- Jesus is my hope, my Savior, and the reason I am alive and blogging.
Charity’s questions for me
- What inspires the topics you write about on your blog? My faith in Jesus inspires me as do my experiences with people from diverse cultures.
- Who is the person that encourages you the most? The pastors at my church and my Life Group at church encourage me so much.
- What Bible verse inspires you the most? In this season if my life 2 Corinthians 1 about God comforting us so we can comfort others.
- Who was your mentor growing up? As a child my older brother helped me a lot.
- As a blogging community, how can we encourage one another more? Praying for each other, interacting through comments.
My Nominees if they choose to participate
My Five Questions for my nominees
1- What song is inspiring to you in this season of your life?
2- Besides the bible, what book has blessed you lately?
3- Who encourages you?
4- Besides Jesus, because we all would choose him, who is a favorite person in the bible for you and why?
5- If it is a rainy day, what do you like to do?