My fellow Nebraskan Alicia of forhispurpose.blog nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award. I appreciate her blog where she shares about her faith and humorous stories about her family.
Here are the guidelines…
• Put the award logo on your blog
• Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
• Mention the creator of the award
The creator of this award is..Okoto Enigma
• Answer the five questions you were asked
• Tell the readers three things about yourself
• Nominate ten to twenty bloggers
• Notify the bloggers that you nominated them by commenting on one of their posts
• Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one
• Share a link to your best posts
3 Things about me
- Jesus is my reason reason for living.
- I love experiencing other cultures.
- I love dogs.
Alicia’s Questions for me
Why do you write? I write for an audience of 1- Jesus- hoping it blesses others. I also enjoy writing.
How long have you blogged with WordPress? I have been serious about it for two years.
How often do you post blogs? I usually post every day.
Funny ?: What makes you laugh? Fun moments with friends, clean comedy sketches, and myself at silly mistakes.
Weird ?: Are you a night owl or a morning person? I am definitely a night owl. Morning is a torture I endure by drinking coffee. 🙂
I liked Alicia’a questions, so I will use her five questions for my nominees.
I would like to open this up for anyone who follows my blog. If you want to do it, have fun.