I would like to thank Manjul of innumerablethoughtsblog.wordpress.com for nominating me for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award. I enjoy her blog as she shares about like and really like when she shares her sketches.
What’s an Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award-
It is a non-official Award to the bloggers as a reward of wonderful work on their blogs. It’s just as important because it really reflects the good impact we can have on other people’s lives. Awards are important for the inspiration, towards the success of our fellow bloggers and especially newbie’s to become future “Stars“.
1. Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
2. Answer their questions.
3. Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
5. List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
6. Provide the link to the Award creator, as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog (It’s all about Inspiration).
My questions for nominees
- Who is your inspiration and why? My inspiration is first and foremost Jesus. He is my reason for living. I also find my refugee and immigrant friends to be inspiring.
- What is the new skill that you have developed during these days of quarantine?I have learned some new tech to use such as Zoom for hosting classes. I also learned how to use a slow cooker which may not sound big to you but for me was monumental. 🙂
- Cooking new dishes has become a trend during lock down have you cooked any dish if yes then would like to know the name as well if you would like to share the recipe as well then you are most welcome. I don’t think anyone would want my recipes since I am not even sure what they are. 🙂
- Early riser or a night owl nowadays? Definitely a night owl. Mornings are torture for me until I have had coffee.
- Do you find these lock down days as in just staying indoors to be difficult times? The first two weeks were but once my classes restarted online I got so busy that it wasn’t bad. Once nice thing about it is that I can take naps more easily 🙂
I want to open this up to any of my new followers of the past few months. Please feel free to use the same questions.
Thank you for reading. God Bless.