My little sister in Jesus Lydia nominated me for this. The reason I am doing it is because her high school graduation party is tomorrow. Please click on the link to her blog and congratulate her 🙂
I enjoy Lydia’s blog as she shares about her faith and life, recipes I could never pull off, and fun posts. Her blog is inhisserviceandlovingit.wordpress.com.
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
This award was created by Colton Beckwith.
Lydia’s Questions for me
- Which of the 4 temperaments are you (Sanguine, Choleric, Melancholic, or Phlegmatic)? It depends on the day. I can be any of the four.
- If living on another planet was an option, would you move there? It would be so fun as long as there are other people going with me. 🙂
- Is there a movie that you have memorized from start to finish? If so, which one? Lord of the Rings and Star Wars the first 3.
- Do you prefer to be a leader or a follower? Depends on the situation.
- When you have a spare hour on your hands with nothing to do, what’s the first thing you would be found doing? Either listening to worship music or taking a nap 🙂
- What’s your favorite holiday and why? I love Christmas because of why we have Christmas and also Easter because of celebrating the resurrection of Jesus 🙂
- If you could make a new law that everybody would have to obey, what would it be? That members of Congress must live by the same rules and laws they impose on the country and term limits for Congress.
My nominees are anyone who would like to answer Lydia’s questions and go to her blog and congratulate her. 🙂
Thank you for reading. God Bless.