The Kennedy Award of Excellence is a registered award of excellence for blogs through its writing, presentation and objectives. It fosters human values; promoting intellectual, emotional and moral growth of peers.
I want to thank my little sister Dawn of drawingclosertochrist.com for nominating me for the Kennedy Award. I value Dawn as my little sister in Jesus and her blog where she shares encouraging posts.
QUESTIONS FOR ME and MY NOMINEES:
1. When did you start blogging? I really got started in March 2018.
2. What is your blogging objective? My goal is to write for an audience of ONE hoping it blesses others. What I mean by that is I hope my blog honors Jesus and blesses others.
3. What motivated you to start blogging? I first started as a way to share about God with friends who had moved back to their countries. My blog has evolved since then to include writing about my experiences with refugee/immigrant friends, living with chronic illness among other things.
4. Do you see blogging as a long-term goal? Yes, I hope to blog for the rest of my life. I enjoy writing and the interaction with other bloggers.
5. Is there a specific topic you enjoy? When it comes to reading posts by other bloggers I have eclectic interests.
My nominees are:
Thank you for reading. God Bless.