I would like to thank Manjul of innumerablethoughtsblog.wordpress.com for tagging me for The Lockdown Tag. I enjoy her blog where she shares her artistic sketches, and writes about her life.
Rules for Award
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the blogger’s questions.
- Nominate other bloggers.
- Overall, how are you handling the quarantine?
- Answer: Though I have had some down moments, overall I am trying to embrace the new opportunities the Lord has given me.
- Have you violated any of the restrictions? If yes, what rule(s) did you break?
- Answer: I have not broken any guidelines.
- What viral recipes have you tried during the lockdown?
- Answer: Recipes? What are those? Well I did buy a slowcooker and use it. 🙂
- What activities have you missed the most during quarantine?
- Answer: I miss visiting my refugee/immigrants friends in their homes and miss seeing my friends at church. I also miss seeing my students in person.
- Do you wear a mask when you leave the house?
- Answer: Yes
- Are you an essential worker? If yes, what is your job title?
- Answer: Essential because I teach. I have been teaching online but soon will be back in the classroom.
- How do you exercise during the lockdown?
- Answer: No exercise at this time. I have a bad knee.
- Have you subscribed to any new subscription services since the lockdown started?
- Answer: No, but use the ones I have more often.
- What did/does your daily schedule look like before the pandemic started?
- Answer: Get up, drink coffee and spend time with God. The rest differs each day 🙂
- Do you think that the pandemic is getting better or worse?
- Answer: It seems hard to answer that question because so much of the information seems suspect to m.
I would like to tag the following using the same questions if they choose to participate.