I would like to thank fochwoman.com for nominating me for the Outstanding Blogger Award.
Rules of the award
1. Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
2. Answer the questions provided.
3. Create 7 unique questions.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the awards’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
5. At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
This award was created by https://coltonbeckwithrpc.wordpress.com/
Fochwoman’s questions for me:
- If you had the power to reform one policy in the world, which would it be and why? Only one policy? That is hard. I think basic freedoms for all such as freedom or religion, freedom of speech. I think I would also add protections for women because they face so much hardship in the world.
- What could God boast to satan about you? I am not sure there is much to boast about me. Perhaps just that I did not give up my faith even though life has not been easy for me.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where and why? 2 places Brazil because I have many friends there and Canada because I would love to drive across Canada and see all of its beauty.
- How have you learnt to handle anger? I try to wait before I respond.
- What is the first lesson you would want your child to learn/or have taught your child? I do not have children but if I did the first thing I would want them to learn is Jesus loves them.
- What is your favourite book of the bible and why? John because it gives a personal look at Jesus.
- Why do you think the chicken crossed the road? Chickens should not cross the road these days because cars might hit them. 🙂
My Questions for my nominees
- What has been some of the hardest things about the pandemic for you?
- Have there been any good things come out of the shutdowns etc for you?
- If I could visit your city, where would you take me?
- What book or movie have you enjoyed recently?
- If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- Summer is almost over in the Northern Hemisphere. What would be a perfect summer weekend for you?
- Why do you follow my blog and what kind of my posts do you like?
My nominees if they choose to participate
25 thoughts on “The Outstanding Blogger Award”
Congrats 🥳 and thank you for the nomination.
Thanks so much for nominating me!
You ARE an Outstanding Blogger, my friend. Blessings on your week.
Thank you 🤗
Good answers! I’m laughing at your chicken joke… 😂 Congratulations dad. You didn’t have any children? Where did I come from? 😂 I couldn’t resist. I was hatched. 😀 And then someone in Nebraska adopted me. 😃 Driving across Canada sounds like a nice adventure. I might be a bit biased.
Yes adopted 🤗🤗🤗
Congratulations papa Matt! I bet you have lost count of your blog awards. Thank you for always reminding me that Jesus loves me❤☺
I have lost count. Jesus loves you sweet daughter ❤️
Congratulations on your nomination… and thank you so much for nominating me
Glad to nominate you
Congratulations on your award nomination.
Congratulations. I like how your remedy for anger managent. You are so right about the chickens. 🙂
The poor chickens 🙂
Congratulations on the nomination and thank you so much for nominating me! You definitely need to drive across Canada although only in summer- winters can be very harsh.
Glad to nominate you.
Yes summertime drive for sure 🙂
Congrats on the award, big bro. 🤗
I love your answer to the 4th question. 🙂
Yes, Jesus loves us. 😊
Thank you little sister 🤗
You are always welcome. 🤗
Congratulations on your award nomination and remain safe.