I would like to thank Purple Rose of reluctantpreachersdaughter.wordpress.com for creating The Most Important Guest Tag and tagging me in it. I love this tag for the creativity and focus on Jesus.
The Most Important Guest Tag
“Behold, I’m standing at the door, knocking. If your heart is open to hear my voice and you open the door within, I will come in to you and feast with you, and you will feast with me.” ~ Revelation 3:20
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who tagged you and include a link to their post
- Link the original post (The Most Important Guest Tag) and give credit to the creator of this tag (Purple Rose) https://reluctantpreachersdaughter.wordpress.com From Purple Rose: “I heard someone talking one day about how people would behave if Jesus showed up at their front door. I thought that would be a good idea for a tag. Good for self–reflection and fun.“
- Answer the 10 original questions asked by Purple Rose
- Tag as many people as you like
- Use the original tag image as the FEATURED image on your post:
Here are the questions:
- Jesus has shown up unannounced at your front door, how long will it take you to answer the door? I would answer slowly because I do not have visitors, so I would wonder who is at the door. Normally I am out and about most days and only at home in the late evenings.
2. Is there anything you would want to put away or hide before you let Jesus in? Goodness there is so much clutter because I tend to have books and notes in so many places.
3. If Jesus looks for your Bible, where will He find it? Depends which one. My English/Spanish one is on a chair next the my chair at my desk. My NIV is on my desk. etc
4. If Jesus asks you to play the last song you listened to, what song will it be? It would be which ever one in my mix on YouTube was the last one which would be a worship song.
5. If Jesus asks you to put on the last TV show, movie or YouTube video you watched, what will it be? Might be a sports video on YouTube
6. It’s dinner time, what restaurant are you taking Jesus to? I would want to go to a restaurant full of people who do not know Jesus yet.
7. Do you invite anyone to join you for dinner or do you want to have dinner alone with Jesus? I would invite many to come but at a time one hour later so I have one on one time with Jesus. 🙂
8. Jesus has never eaten at the restaurant you are at, what do you recommend He order for dinner? He would know better than to ask my opinion about food. haha 🙂
9. As you are eating dinner, you look toward the entrance and see the one person who has hurt you the most. What do you do? I ask the person to join us.
10. Before Jesus leaves, do you ask to take a picture with Him on your cell phone? Yes for sure
With same questions, I am tagging, if they choose to participate:
Thank you for reading. God Bless.
37 thoughts on “The Most Important Guest Tag”
That’s a very creative tag!
I enjoyed reading your answers. 🙂
Thank little sister 🤗🤗🤗
I love this . Thanks so much
I especially love #9.👍Thanks so much for tagging me.
Glad to tag you. How are you today?
I was fine but I got over it.😂 Just kidding! I’m okay Matt, pain is manageable. How are you?
I am ok
Great answers! I especially loved number nine, asking someone who’s hurt you to “join you for dinner”…perfect!!
Thank you little sister 🙂
Congratulations on getting tagged and it was interesting to read your answers!
Thank you my fellow Jedi. How are you?
You’re welcome. I’m doing good- excited to start uni again. What about you?
I am ok
Glad to hear that. Has your classes started?
Interesting and thank you for tagging me.
Glad to tag you 🤗
I like your answer to #7!
Thank you 🙏
Great answers papa Matt! Jesus will be happy to have you host him physically. I think Jesus may not show in the photo 🤔🤭
It would be interesting to see if he shows up in the photo
Nice job! 💕
I loved reading your answers and I’m so glad you liked it. 😊
Thank you 😊
Wow. An interesting tag!. 😊
Congrats on the award, big bro. 😊🤗
Thank you little sister 🤗
You are welcome, big bro. 🤗
Hope the day has been great?
Had a meeting this morning so felt good because my class will start soon
I love number 8, hahaha 😂😂!
Thanks for the tag!
glad to tag you
Thank you for tagging me. I enjoyed reading your answers.
Glad to tag you 🤗