My little sister Purple Rose has come up with another fun tag. She is so creative. The link for her blog is in the rules for the tag.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” ~ John 3:16
And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. ~ Mark 8:34
Here are the rules:
- This tag is for any follower of Jesus who wants to do it. If you love Jesus and are a “Whosoever”, you are tagged.
- Link the original post (The Whosoever Tag) and give credit to the creator of this tag (Purple Rose) https://reluctantpreachersdaughter.wordpress.com
- Answer the 10 original questions asked by Purple Rose
- Share the link to at least one Christian blog post or blogger you love (you may share as many blog posts or bloggers as you like).
- Use the original tag image as the FEATURED image on your post:
Here are the questions:
- How old were you when you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior? I was 19 years old but also rededicated my life to him when I was 31.
2. How many times have you been baptized? Twice- once as a baby but I don’t remember it and when I was 19.
3. What Bible story or verse puzzles you most? Not so much puzzles me as I am curious about somethings such as did poor Lazarus have to die a second time.
4. What is something you would like to know about Heaven? Who are people I know who are there but I had no idea they came to Jesus.
5. Who is the first person you knew on earth that you will look for or you hope will be waiting to greet you at the pearly gates? I think probably my father because he came to know Jesus as an old man only 14 months before he died.
6. Why do you think the streets in Heaven are made of gold? Revelation 21:21- The great street of the city was of gold, as pure as transparent glass.
7. What is the ONE burning question you can’t wait to ask Jesus? I think I will be so in awe of seeing him that I won’t be able to speak.
8. Other than Jesus, what person from the Bible are you most interested to meet? Mary Magdalene because her story inspires me.
9. What are 3 things you won’t miss about being on earth? My chronic illnesses, the chaos in life at this time,
10. What is the best spiritual advice you have ever received? Jesus is the answer and has the answers.
Please share the link to at least one Christian blog post or blogger you love (you may share as many blog posts or bloggers as you like).
I would like to tag the following bloggers if they choose to participate.
Thank you for reading. God Bless.