I would like to thank my little sister Charity for nominating me for the Real Neat Blog Award. I enjoy Charity’s blog where she shares about her faith and life with a touch of humor.
Display the blog award logo in your blog.
Thank the blogger who nominated you. Do not forget to link to their blogging website.
Answer all the questions they have given you.
Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice.
Ask them 7 questions.
Charity’s Questions for me
1. What is your favorite subject to blog about? How Jesus works in my life to help others
2. What do you wish more people would blog about? The blogs I follow and read I do so because they blogs interest me, so I don’t really have an answer
3. What do you wish people would blog less about? I only read blogs that interest me, so not sure.
4. Do you ever delete comments? Yes if inappropriate or they were mostly just trying to promote their blog
5. Have you ever unfollowed someone? Yes a few times because they posted multiple times a day and crowded my blogs followed reader
6. What is your favorite version of the Bible (KJV, Passion, NLT…etc.)? In English I like NIV, I also like to read the bible in Spanish and Portuguese
7. In the Bible, the Angels have masculine names and appear in the flesh as men. They fight evil and are warriors. Why is it that humans have statues and art that portray Angels as beautiful women with long flowing hair and huge wings?
I don’t why but maybe because women are beautiful and make for better artwork
My Nominees are fellow bloggers who live with chronic illness or disability, My questions for them are:
- What is your chronic illness or disability?
- What do you wish people would understand about your chronic illness or disability?
- What helps you to keep going?
- What do you do on down days?
- What is your favorite comfort food?
- If you binge watch shows, do you prefer Netflix, Hulu or other service?
- How do you feel about your doctors?
My Nominees if they choose to participate